Your cart is currently empty.
"Amazing !"Bodylogy teaches children how the body works using songs, skits, 3-D visuals, and lots of audience participation.
Learning ObjectivesBy the end of our program, students will learn:
- how the brain and nervous system work
- how the heart and circulatory system function
- how the digestive system processes food
- how bones and muscles function as a team
- why hygiene is important in disease prevention
- why smoking is so harmful to health
- how the MyPlate program helps guide food choices
- why exercise is essential for a healthy life
- how to avoid risky behavior
Knowing and DoingKnowledge is important. However, when it comes to health education, knowledge without action is almost useless. There is a gap between knowing and doing. Our program is designed to bridge this gap.
Learn to Prevent Childhood Obesity
- how different kinds of foods affect the body
- why too much sugar and fat in a diet is harmful to health
- what it really means when people say “Eat a well-balanced diet”
- how television advertising and packaging influence food choices
- how to become a smarter consumer
- why balancing calories in (eating) and calories out (exercise) is the key to a healthy weight
- how to make better choices, even at fast-food restaurants
- why portion size is so important
- how to increase physical activity